Monday, October 19, 2009

Optimus Already likes to scare us...

This weekend Optimus (Baby Prine) decided to scare me and daddy. He was playing tricks on us and making us second guess if he was still with us or not… I was able to get in to see the doctor this morning and thankfully everything is wonderful. Optimus had a steady heart beat (we aren’t able to hear it yet but we saw it beating strong) and was hanging out waiting for another photo shoot. The doctor said that our visit was normal and some of the symptoms/lack of symptoms are common and not to worry. I am pretty blessed that Optimus hasn’t made me sick at all and he/she is sweet enough to take away the breast tenderness (even though they won’t stop growing)! We are 9 weeks and 4 days so far and he/she is 2 inches long with little arms and legs and a head. Now Jeremy and I can have a relaxing week not having to worry. I’ll update again after our 12wk visit on July 1st.


No comments:

Post a Comment